Since 1972 the Women's Executive Council has recognized outstanding women who work or volunteer in Central Florida. We honored and recognized these women who work tirelessly behind the scenes, contributing unselfishly to the vitality and richness of our community. Embracing women through these awards in their fields of expertise is a small token of gratitude for serving Central Florida.
- Central Florida Woman of the Year: Casandra Matej | Visit Orlando
- Arts & Culture Honoree: Donna Dowless | XOXO MEDIA
- Business Honoree: Carol Holladay | The Pinery Orlando
- Education Honoree: Dr. Ilene Wilkins | UCP of Central Florida
- Government Honoree: Judge Elizabeth Starr | Orange County Court Judge, Group 8
- Health & Wellness Honoree: Cherlette McCullough | Center Peace Couples and Family Therapy
- Non-Profit Honoree: Josie NeJame | Runway to Hope
- Professional Honoree: Kelly Cohen | The Southern Group
- Rising Star Honoree: Wendy J. Roundtree | Jarel Communications
- Due to the continued pandemic, the Women's Executive Council once again canceled the traditional Woman's Achievement Awards and instead hosted a fun, virtual "Florida Coast2Coast Virtual Challenge Event."
- Learn more about it HERE
- Central Florida Woman of the Year: Pamela Landwirth | Give Kids the World
- Due to the nationwide pandemic, the Women's Executive Council canceled the traditional Woman's Achievement Awards, but still honored our tradition of recognizing an amazing woman of the year!