July 10, 2019
Chief Marketing Officer & Principal|
Findsome & Winmore
Kelly Lafferman is a dynamic, tactical and experienced marketing and brand strategy leader who started her career as a sales and marketing representative at the 1996 Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games. This marked the first time in Olympic history that revenue was generated by selling packaged events and skyboxes. She was personally responsible for the management of the venue suite program at two of the six Olympic facilities.
Continuing her experience in the sports industry, Kelly became the assistant director of marketing for RDV Sports in Orlando, Florida. It was here that she managed the marketing, promotions and game operations for three professional sports teams: the Orlando Magic (NBA), Orlando Miracle (WNBA) and Orlando Solar Bears (IHL). Kelly was also instrumental in the launch and marketing of the DeVos Sports Business Management program at the University of Central Florida and the RDV Sportsplex facility. In her last two years at RDV Sports, she was the director of business operations for the Solar Bears, the only female in that role in all of professional hockey. Every one of these achievements were accomplished before her 30th birthday.
At CNL Financial Group, Kelly was the vice president of brand management at one of the largest privately held real estate and investment companies in the United States. She developed, implemented and enforced brand strategy and integration for a portfolio of more than a dozen companies and 1,200 employees nationwide.
Kelly joined Tavistock Group as vice president of marketing. With over 150 companies across 15 countries in various sectors, such as finance, sports, restaurants, life sciences and real estate, Kelly developed and implemented marketing and communications plans, all while managing the firm’s internal creative team.
Kelly is currently principal of strategy and development for Findsome & Winmore. As a principal, she is responsible for managing the client services, marketing, brand and communications practice areas for the multi-million dollar agency and instrumental in their expansion and growth.
Kelly cares deeply about the community, serving for various boards, committees, and volunteer organizations, including Orlando Economic Partnership Board of Directors, the onePULSE Foundation Executive Board of Trustees, and past board chairman for UCP of Central Florida during a multimillion-dollar capital campaign. She is a Master’s student at Rollins College and volunteers at Agape Therapy Institute. Kelly has earned various honors for her leadership and marketing experience. She is also mom to a blended family of four great kids.
SAVE THE DATE 2019
- August 14: Bernadette Spong, Chief Financial Officer | Orlando Health
- September 11: Roseann Harrington, Chief of Staff | Orange County Government
- October 9: pending
- November 13: WEC Elections and Business
SPEAKERS IN 2019
- Heatherann Antonacci | 2018 Women's Achievement Awards Education Honoree, former President, Herzing University
- Cornita A. Riley | Retired, Chief Orange County Corrections, 2016 Women's Achievement Awards Central Florida Woman of the Year
- Kirsten B. Carter, MD | Internal Medicine Physician, Grace Medical Home
- Secily Wilson, | WOW Legacy; Shanta Barton Stubbs, PhD, MA, LMHC | New Image Youth Center; Deanna Snyder, RN | Be Well Essentials
- Karen Willis | Chief Executive Officer, Early Learning Coalition of Orange County
- Deborah Barra | Chief Assistant State Attorney, Ninth Judicial Circuit Office of the State Attorney's Office
SPEAKERS IN 2018
- Eryka Washington | Ninth Judicial Circuit Office of the State Attorney's Office
- Secily Wilson | The WOW Legacy Group, LLC
- Sharon Spano, PhD | Business Strategist, Author & Professional Integral Coach
- Robin Maynard-Harris | Founder, Libby's Legacy Breast Cancer Foundation
- Jill Bolander Cohen | Founder, The Lifeboat Project
- Jennifer Foster | Owner & Executive Producer, Foster Productions & Co-Founder, One Orlando Alliance
- Karla Radka | Chief Operating Officer, Goodwill Industries of Central Florida
- Pamela (Sissi) Carroll, EdD | Dean, UCF College of Education and Human Performance
- Peg Cornwell | Associate to the President for College & Community Relations & Micki Meyer | Lord Family Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs & Community, Rollins College
Aida Lublin | Owner, Brightway Insurance, The Lublin Agency
SPEAKERS IN 2017
- Cyndia Morales Muñiz, EdD, Assistant Director of Multicultural Academic & Support Services | University of Central Florida
- Kari Conley, Director, Community Relations | Orlando Health
- Diane O'Dell, President of Community & Diversity Relations & Executive Director of the Foundation | Universal Orlando
- Maryann Barry, CEO | Girl Scouts of Citrus
- Lieutenant General Mark Hertling, Retired Army, Senior Vice President, Global Partnering, Leadership Development & Health Performance Strategies | Florida Hospital
- Michelle Brady Palmer, Manager, Community Engagement | SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando
- Barbara Jenkins, EdD, Superintendent | Orange County Public Schools
- Joie Cadle, Elected Board Member, Orange County Public Schools, 2017 WEC Woman of the Year