2022-2023 Walt Disney World Ambassador
Growing up in the Midwest, Ali always looked forward to her family’s annual Walt Disney World vacation, where she would fall in love with the world of live entertainment throughout the theme parks. Ali graduated from Louisiana State University in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and a minor in Dance before starting her Disney career as a Character Performer on the Disney College Program. Ali continued her Disney career in Entertainment, performing in the “Main Street Electrical Parade,” and the opening casts of the “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade,” “Frozen Summer Fun,” and “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.” Ali also discovered her love of facilitation and training as an Operations Training Facilitator and a proud member of the 2016 Traditions team. She then transitioned to a Guest Communications Associate role, where she corresponded with Guests and created proactive content for @WDWToday on Twitter. Ali returned to Entertainment in 2018, where she took on roles as a Performance Specialist, Communications Manager for Disney Live Entertainment, and Project Manager. Most recently, before stepping into the Walt Disney World Ambassador Role, Ali lead Cast Members as an Entertainment Guest Experience Manager at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Ali truly loves empowering Cast Members to create magic for our Guests, and the authentic passion each and every Cast Member brings to their role inspires her daily. She is honored and thrilled to be a part of the magic.
Women's Executive Council monthly Luncheon Meetings are for members and open to guests.
- The payment method is required in advance with a valid credit card to secure your reservation and meal selection.
- Lunch Meeting is $30.00 for members in good standing before the deadline of NOON on the FRIDAY prior to the meeting. Remember to log into your WEC Membership account to reflect the discounted price.
- Lunch Meeting is $35.00 for guests.
- Lunch Meeting is $40.00 for guests and members who reserve after the deadline.
- All luncheon reservations are final. No shows will be invoiced.
- Seating is LIMITED to reservations. Late reservations and those who arrive without a reservation, will be placed on a stand-by list to see if we are able to offer you a seat.
Citrus Club Parking
- GUESTS: Parking options are street side with meters and in the Citrus Club parking garage for $3.00 / hour
- WEC MEMBERS ONLY: your fee includes your lunch and two (2) hours of complimentary parking. Additional parking time is paid for by the member.
Save the Date!
- February 9, 2022
- March 9, 2022
- April 13, 2022
- May 11, 2022
- June 8, 2022
- July 13, 2022
- August 10, 2022
- September 14, 2022
- October 12, 2022
- November 9, 2022
- December: Holiday Party
2021 Guest Speakers
- Secily Wilson, Author, Philanthropist, Broadcaster, Survivor, Motivational Speaker
- Tanya Counter, Area Vice President General Commercial Segment, Salesforce
- Amanda Duffy, Executive Vice President | Orlando Pride
- Karmyn Norwood, Deputy Vice President of Sensors & Global Sustainment, Vice President of Rotary Wing and Ground Programs | Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Diane Diaz, Speaking Coach & Personal Brand Strategist | Speaking Your Brand
- Jo Newell, President | Orlando Chamber
- Casandra Matej, President & CEO | Visit Orlando
- Servola Fraizer, CEO & Founder | Motivate Enterprise, LLC
- Elisha González, Educator & Public Affairs Executive | FAIRWINDS Credit Union & Vice President of Government Affairs & Community Relations, Executive Director of FAIRWINDS Foundation
2020 Guest Speakers
- Amanda Douglas, Chief Executive Officer | Celebration Title Group
- Stacy Nadeau, Speaker Consultant, Coach | Women Empowerment Ambassador
- Frances Rios, Chief Executive Officer | Women Who Lead, LLC
- Peggy Hoyt, Attorney, Author, Speaker | The Law Offices of Hoyt & Bryant, LLC
- Mayor Buddy Dyer | City of Orlando
- Mary Pigatti | Chief Executive Officer | eMindful
- WEC Panel Discussion
- Catherine A Ni, Director, Advanced Rotary Wing & Ground Systems | Lockheed Martin - Missiles & Fire Control
- Pamela Landwirth, Chief Financial Officer | Give Kids the World
- LaVon Bracy, EdD, Advocate for Social Justice & CoFounder | New Covenant Baptist Church of Orlando
- Romie Mushtaq, MD, ABIHM, Chief Wellness Officer | Evolution Hospitality
2019 Guest Speakers
- Heatherann Antonacci | 2018 Women's Achievement Awards Education Honoree, former President, Herzing University
- Cornita A. Riley | Retired, Chief Orange County Corrections, 2016 Women's Achievement Awards Central Florida Woman of the Year
- Kirsten B. Carter, MD | Internal Medicine Physician, Grace Medical Home
- Secily Wilson, | WOW Legacy; Shanta Barton Stubbs, PhD, MA, LMHC | New Image Youth Center; Deanna Snyder, RN | Be Well Essentials
- Karen Willis | Chief Executive Officer, Early Learning Coalition of Orange County
- Deborah Barra | Chief Assistant State Attorney, Ninth Judicial Circuit Office of the State Attorney's Office
- Kelly Lafferman | Chief Marketing Officer & Principal, Findsome & Winmore
- Bernadette Spong | Chief Financial Officer, Orlando Health
- Roseann Harrington, Chief of Staff | Orange County Government
2019 Guest Speakers
- Eryka Washington | Ninth Judicial Circuit Office of the State Attorney's Office
- Secily Wilson | The WOW Legacy Group, LLC
- Sharon Spano, PhD | Business Strategist, Author & Professional Integral Coach
- Robin Maynard-Harris | Founder, Libby's Legacy Breast Cancer Foundation
- Jill Bolander Cohen | Founder, The Lifeboat Project
- Jennifer Foster | Owner & Executive Producer, Foster Productions & Co-Founder, One Orlando Alliance
- Karla Radka | Chief Operating Officer, Goodwill Industries of Central Florida
- Pamela (Sissi) Carroll, EdD | Dean, UCF College of Education and Human Performance
- Peg Cornwell | Associate to the President for College & Community Relations & Micki Meyer | Lord Family Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs & Community, Rollins College
Aida Lublin | Owner, Brightway Insurance, The Lublin Agency
2017 Guest Speakers
- Cyndia Morales Muñiz, EdD, Assistant Director of Multicultural Academic & Support Services | University of Central Florida
- Kari Conley, Director, Community Relations | Orlando Health
- Diane O'Dell, President of Community & Diversity Relations & Executive Director of the Foundation | Universal Orlando
- Maryann Barry, CEO | Girl Scouts of Citrus
- Lieutenant General Mark Hertling, Retired Army, Senior Vice President, Global Partnering, Leadership Development & Health Performance Strategies | Florida Hospital
- Michelle Brady Palmer, Manager, Community Engagement | SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando
- Barbara Jenkins, EdD, Superintendent | Orange County Public Schools
- Joie Cadle, Elected Board Member, Orange County Public Schools, 2017 WEC Woman of the Year